At Accro Clearline, we are very aware that many of our customers are vulnerable to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, and understand the anxiety that this can cause. We are, however, also aware that your health and comfort is still important, and for this we reason please be assured that Accro Clearline is still operating throughout the Covid-19 crisis.
- We plan all visits to residential, nursing, and private homes thoroughly before each visit, evaluating the individual situation within the area with all staff and persons concerned prior to visiting.
- Whilst the nature of our work means that social distancing is not always possible on a site visit or seating assessment, we will always wear the appropriate PPE and take distancing precautions where possible throughout the visit.
- All equipment that comes into our warehouse (including specialist chairs) is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised with our fabric-friendly, non-toxic, and highly effective solution, Isan-8, before being packaged and shipped to your location.*
- Where possible, we will arrange for meetings and consultations that do not require a physical interaction to take place over Zoom, Skype, or Microsoft Teams.
- Our offices are regularly fogged with Isan-8 disinfection solution, and robust social distancing measures have been implemented, including remote working for office staff where possible.
*Please note that whilst we take all precautions possible to minimise the spread of Covid-19 with our in-house handling and shipping practices, we cannot guarantee the practices undertaken by third-party courier services or dropshipping suppliers.