Quality Specialist Seating at affordable prices
Comfort is key when it comes to our Specialist Seating – but we don’t believe that comfort should come at a heavy cost!
Customised to your individual needs
We pride ourselves on our close attention to detail and dedication to delivering the seating solution that’s right for you, your client, or relative. During your assessment, we will consider every aspect of your specific requirements to ensure the perfect fit, including:
Request an Assessment
The Assessment Process
Exceptional and seamless customer service is the heart and soul of Accro Clearline! We ensure optimal client and clinician satisfaction for fair prices and we promise never to do the “hard sell”. Our process consists of the following simple steps:
- We’ll first take some basic details on the chair user’s requirements: e.g. mobility challenges, prevailing health condition, approximate size & weight, postural requirements, cognitive ability, pressure vulnerability, etc.
- We’ll then arrange to come out to the client’s place of residence to conduct a thorough assessment of the client’s requirements with our assessment chairs, along with the client’s clinician. Here, one of our highly experienced Product Advisors will ascertain all relevant measurements and capabilities of the client, and establish any environmental considerations needed for the best suited chair. We also offer a range of styles, fabrics and colours.
- Once the prescribed chair is decided upon, we then send through a Specialist Seating Proposal for consideration.
- In some instances we can supply an appropriate chair from stock, but where something bespoke is required, we will work closely with one of our various British Manufacturers on the specifications of your prescribed seating solution.
- When your chair is ready, we’ll arrange a delivery and set-up slot, where we personally deliver the chair, set it up as per the assessment, and provide user training. Once all is to your satisfaction, we then provide a laminated Summarised Seating Care Plan, which is attached to the chair for ongoing user reference.
- From thereon, we are on call to provide After-Sales back-up in the form of chair adjustments, user comfort and instruction, as well as the supply of ongoing spares and repairs.